Another nightmare shoot which involved a great deal of components in order to create the final image. It is the first image which has been made with layers and which hasn't all been created in-camera. I took some images down at my local bandstand and this formed the base image which I then added to in order to create the final, somewhat funny somewhat eery composition.
Having shot this image as the base layer I then drew some templates of ghosts and monsters and attached them to bean poles in order that i would be able to draw round them in my back garden with sparklers to create some fiery faces to put into the image.
The result of all these layers being added together in photoshop, and plenty of hours of fun creating, is the following image.